ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probs still here with cat back in!!

172 5HED
Right, someone help me diagnose this f**king problem!!

2.5k revs either held then accellerated from or slowly accellerated through and it just pops and bangs, like a bad misfire!!

I thought maybe the de-cat was exaggerating the 197s flatspot but the cat is now back in and its still doing it???

No ECU error codes or anything??

Some help here guys?:(

lol, exactly, being the 2nd to try it i dont want the same problems hahaa.

plus i want wilder cams, so could be even worse if they are part of the problem

Golf GTD Mk7
could the lambdas not have been damaged? you running full decat now kev? shame your having all this bad luck with it mate. sounded awersome last meet though :approve:

kev is back to mid cat in. front cat never came out, so back to having both fully fitted, remapped and still no improvement.

wouldnt mind seeing the car to see how big a deal it is lol.

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
could the lambdas not have been damaged? you running full decat now kev? shame your having all this bad luck with it mate. sounded awersome last meet though :approve:

When would the next meet be just out of interest as im only in Blackpool and would'nt mind not turning up to the next one?

172 5HED
Aye fully catted now and it seems thats not the issue!! After talking to Matt I know the next course of action so will try that!