ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prodrive ECU...

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
...anyone heard much about these?

I was just having a read of the Prodrive website and noticed they do ECU's, quite decent looking ones. How do they compare to other aftermarket's?

I quite like the profile of Prodrive and would like to do things a bit differently in an ideal world. Not many people have used the likes of prodrive in their projects...

Opinions people.

ITB'd MK1
looks like it's a control unit for things like active yaw control, active damping, general data logging and telemetry rather than being an engine management solution.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
where are you looking on the website??????

They're here... I was having a good look around.

There is quite an advanced one on there, the 200 model. What exactly would these be capable of and what alternatives are there?

For a track clio/any track car, would one be useful or waste of potential?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Could one be used as a switch to turn abs on and off and act as traction control/cruise?

Lionel Richie
they'll be ridiculous money, thats "a daddy" system, basically controls everything, suspension, diffs, gearbox, engine etc etc, that'll be £thousands for the hardware

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
So it's a similar setup to the likes of the new Nissan GTR or Porsche 911's... In theory one could be used to add/control similar features to another car?

Anti-lag/launch control and electronic diff/suspension control would be proper boys toys mods :)

The lesser model be expensive?