ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Professionals? My arse!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I dont use the jetwash on the engine but i do use it to rinse all the s**t off the door shuts etc.

If you aim right you dont get anything inside your car and it cleans them up a treat. especially the bits you can't get too.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Also known as a half arsed attempt. :rasp:
AKA Better/easier way to get just as good results.

Found this photo from ages ago lol
DSC00566.gif

PS :rolleyes::rasp:

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I clean my car better than him. A dog p!ssing on my alloys would clean it better than the method he used tbqfh

What was the outcome of all this, did you get it sorted?

Wrong thread lad, this was the piss take wash video.

But yes, Tim who had the awful result after a machine polish is booking in with me asap, just got to get a free weekend :)

Wrong thread lad, this was the piss take wash video.

But yes, Tim who had the awful result after a machine polish is booking in with me asap, just got to get a free weekend

LOL i was just looking through the american car wash thread like 'wtf wheres my post gone!!'

Piss take wash guy would product similar results with a polisher no doubt JD.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
How much has he devalued the Bentley by then ?? $$$ FTL

Just nipping out to chemical clean my interior, found some domestos 409 in the back of the kitchen cupboard & diluted it 50 / 50 ;) ready for using with my wire brush