ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Euro Clio

Black Gold with cup packs
I am going to go Euro on the clio I think set of deep dish alloys, slam it 50mm, Delocked, debadged, posible black rear lights and black headlights smoked repeaters! The car is pearl black.
Any infomation, thoughts.
Don't see many Euro styled Renalutsports. Thought it may be different

Chocolate Bar™
Have a word with russ at gasperformance on here, hes got a euro'd mk2 172, and personally i think its one of the best sports on here, looks stunning

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
are you secretly MOFO??

you always seem to be hatching some sort of plan.....

Black Gold with cup packs
I cannot decide what to do!
Very indecisive!
trying to use my imagination and think outside the box!
It's not something to rush into.
So I am weighing up my options, Looking to other peoples take on things.
Project Euro is settled on now.
Previous things have either been speculation, ideas.
I feel Expensive engine mods do not justify the cash spent to BHP gained.
So I am going down the styling road.

Ambition is critical my friend.
If I rushed into things I would have a clio that hundreds of other people already have. I don't want that

What is MOFO?

E60 diesel powah
not many peoples liking but heres mine

L1010373.jpg

DSC09168.jpg

DSC09185.jpg

L1010385.jpg

L1010362.jpg

L1010371.jpg

Last edited:
  E60 diesel powah
bought the wheels off here, they were orignally silver, then i went black with a silver lip then this :)

its a 1.2 by the way not a 172

DSC08519.jpg

DSC08522.jpg

DSC08525.jpg

E60 diesel powah
does get a hell of attention! somethin completely different, looks so much better when its polished up!

E60 diesel powah
mods to be done are:-

smoothed side strips
1.2 front bumper again
carbon bonnet
cobra monaco seats
172 engine
and a touch lower

RenaultSport 172.
What does it mean when you get two piece and three piece rims?

the rim is made up of two peices...or 3 peices...

alot of bbs and the lark are like this, but mega buks...www.edition38.com have alot on their forum..go for about £1k 2nd hand IIRC.
smoothed side strips
1.2 front bumper again
carbon bonnet
cobra monaco seats
172 engine
and a touch lower

carbon bonnet, smooth and bigger engine...all it needs dutty!

use your own style, dont copy if you can help it and try to think outside the box. Thats the insperation behind a lot ive done to mine. Theres a few mods ive yet to reveal but all in good time. Williams is another stunning example.

Ali - x

Middo - x

Dutty - x

lol

Clio Sport 1.4
use your own style, dont copy if you can help it and try to think outside the box. Thats the insperation behind a lot ive done to mine. Theres a few mods ive yet to reveal but all in good time. Williams is another stunning example.
lol

Fair enough.. but on this forum you get raped for doing it. becuase its not STANDARD enough...

Clio
Immi sort that front fog out dude, its pissin me off haha!! will be ace when carbon bonnet and 1.2 bumper back on, still keeping the bra?