ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

More poke than viagr
Thought id better start a project thread for the scooby now, in case some of you want to watch it or whatever?

Basically, want to go down the same route as the clio really. I want to be different, everyones got a blue scooby on gold wheels so i want to be different (again) :cool:

The car is a 2ltr sport, i know not particulary quick or powerfull, but compared to the clio, and being 19 and 2 weeks, im certainly not complaining!

P7250978.jpg

P7250979.jpg

P7250980.jpg

Fitting new interior

P7260981.jpg

P7260985.jpg

P7280990.jpg

P7280989.jpg

P7280987.jpg

P7280986.jpg

P7280988.jpg

Fitted wheels, Volk TE37's

P7260984.jpg

P7260982.jpg

P7260983.jpg

Then de badged boot and took spoiler off

P7280992.jpg

P7280993.jpg

P7280994.jpg

P7280991.jpg

Then covered fog light in yellow film, but taking it off cos i dont like it lol

P7280995.jpg

Not bad for 2 days work :cool: Exhaust should be here tommorow aswell, so hopefully fit it tommorow or friday :D really cant wait to get that boxer burble :D

Got lots and lots more planned but got to wait until the clio sells before i start going mad :dapprove:

Coilovers area must!
Nice steering wheel
Flocked dash
Rollcage (if funds allow, maybe in future!)

Then going to really go nuts i think, thinking of maybe rusty bonnet with roofrack? Just a quick thought but we'll see what happens ;)

O, and got these beuties on order too:
100_4725.JPG

Fronts 8.5x18"
Rears 10x18"

Think im gonna need some insane camber to fit them lol :rasp: :cool:

I had a 53 plate (Blobeye) sport, it looked the mutts nuts. I'd have got the concaved TE37's and in a larger size if you were spending that much money on a set, unless they're the Inovite ones stickered up lol.

Them wheels on Wheel*****s look daft. Get a Borla replica manifold on there and a 600000000" exhaust. :)

More poke than viagr
Stupid swear filter :mad:

New wheels:
insanesteelies.jpg

Going to spray them the same bronze as the Volks and take stickers off

TTRS & V50
A good start, but IMO lowering is always a must mod to do first as it looks far better standard than now. But lowering should pull the wheels off better as and when you do it.

More poke than viagr
Pllleeeeease lol, not inovits! I only got them because i was really struggling to find a decent set that would fit, and they were only £400 delivered lol, cheaper than inovits lol!

I know im going to get flamed so much for the wheels but i just want to try something new

More poke than viagr
Im trying not to spend any money until the clio sells, but coilovers will be the first thing im ordering trust me! I just couldnt drive around in a standard car until the clio goes

Spent quite a while re furbing the Volks, were quite tatty when i got them but they look alright now....just tooo small :(

I can't wait for winter to strike !! :approve:

Knowing my luck, it'll be 20 degrees C on Xmas day ! :dapprove:
Haha yeah, anything but snow on Christmas Day is pretty standard in England! Honestly though, you can have endless fun in the snow, and when you want/need to, they will go literally anywhere. Laugh/take pity on people getting stuck, your choice :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha yeah, anything but snow on Christmas Day is pretty standard in England! Honestly though, you can have endless fun in the snow, and when you want/need to, they will go literally anywhere. Laugh/take pity on people getting stuck, your choice :D

I went anywhere I needed in the Clio, on its arse, on Paradas ... Scandinavian flick into every roundabout I found. Twas awesome ! Who needs 4WD haha

Back on topic - Nice car for 19 y/o. I [heart] my Scoob !

More poke than viagr
Looking forward to seeing this thread progress :)

And me, if it turns out anything like what it looks like in my head, then it should be pretty cool lol :)

Snow + 10J wide wheels + Low profile stretched tyres = same situation as the clio lmao :rasp: nah, keeping the standard wheels because they have snow tyres on :)

A3 Tdi
Really looking forward to this thread :)
Have you had any viewings on the clio?

What are the tuning potential on these, 120bhp odd from a 2L aren't they?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I like the de-badged and de-spoilered boot! That spoiler is vile, the only spoiler I like on scoobs is the huge one, the rest look pretty lame.

More poke than viagr
Really looking forward to this thread :)
Have you had any viewings on the clio?

What are the tuning potential on these, 120bhp odd from a 2L aren't they?

Im not sure tbh, less powerfull than a cliosport, around 120-140 sounds about right....but after a 1.2 clio it seems pretty quick lol :eek:

I like the de-badged and de-spoilered boot! That spoiler is vile, the only spoiler I like on scoobs is the huge one, the rest look pretty lame.

Cheers, i think it looks sooooo much better, yeah for me its either big spoiler or no spoiler lol....but ive got more important things to buy first ;)

Mk4 .:R32
Nice to see someone doing something a bit different!

Will look pretty cool once finished. The coilovers + diff wheels will make all the difference!

Looking good Tom,

Although................. I think it looked a lot better with the spoiler and original wheels. The new wheels are okay, if you remove the decals on them :)

Still, I look forward to the progress

Turbos.
Currently i think it looks better standard, but once the new wheels are on and it's lowered i'm sure it will look tons better. Good move on the despoiler.

Tuck and stance!

More poke than viagr

Pllleeeeease lol, not inovits! I only got them because i was really struggling to find a decent set that would fit, and they were only £400 delivered lol, cheaper than inovits lol!

I know im going to get flamed so much for the wheels but i just want to try something new

;) only temporary wheels, steelies should be here next week i hope. Were shipped out today, but dont know how long shipping from poland will take lol?

New exhaust got here today, only problem is old bolts are so rusty that im just going to cut them off....real pain in the arse....fecking jap cars lol

mx5
KT1s on a scoobie would definitely be different! Reckon the banded steels would look better though.
You should try the banded steels on in black before you spray them, I reckon they could look quite good without the stickers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd normally take the wee wee, but you did really well with the Clio! I'll be following this closely!

More poke than viagr
lol cheers chris :) well after whats just happened to the clio, think this will be taking a back seat for a while :(

More poke than viagr
Just smashed the sump on the clio, but its at BTM getting a new one so should be back up and running in next few days :approve: Keep an eye out lol

More poke than viagr
Want these Corvette wheels now:
4668488044_3be2c1a95c_b.jpg

Just need them shipped ovr from the states :dapprove:

More poke than viagr
plenty of 'vett wheels on the golf scene!

Been looking everywhere for a set over here but with no luck :( These would have been a bargain, wheels, custom adaptors, brand new falkens, some cool flip paint nuts for £600! But dont think i can afford to import them :dapprove:

More poke than viagr
Found some in england now :approve: Just waiting for a reply....better hurry up, im going on holiday tommorow lol!