ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

lol true, but everyones de spoilering them now....havnt got enough money anyway so wont be getting it. Id love a carbon boot lid though :)

Got some D2 coilovers, camber adjustable on the front, but not on the back so got to look into how to add camber to rear

I'm going to presume the Impreza is like most proper cars suspension wise, in which case you're going to need adjustable control arms to sort out the camber and toe after dropping it.

EDIT: Scrap that, fmp has told you.

CS172
Great project and some nice work here. Also reminded me of a project from Serbia, althought it is on totaly oposite direction. They hope to get around 1.200 bhp, engine was developed in U.K.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More poke than viagr
Saw you this morning Tom! Just near the harvester I was coming through stoneleigh going to work :)

Thought i saw you too but was too late to see properly lol. Saw you at halfords couple days ago aswell.

Had the back wheels scraping today! 4 up was scraping on arches.

In other news.....Coventry are speedway champions and Bring me the Horizon album out today ;) awesome!

And also got my head unit in finally :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
uber quick ps (I suck at ps btw) mayb i made it to low...

scoobc.jpg

More poke than viagr
Cheers Tunst, looks awesome, but i think my exhaust would be sitting on the ground like that :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You're a hero. That looks brilliant!!!!!

I used to know BMTH really well. Seems weird that you mentioned them.

More poke than viagr
You're a hero. That looks brilliant!!!!!

I used to know BMTH really well. Seems weird that you mentioned them.

you actually knew them??? They are my favourite band of all time!! Got posters and everything!! Been looking for tickets to see them live but cant find any :(

Make the car fit the wheels. It's not hard they aren't the widest ;)

Yeah but they're 18's so quite tall. Nothing an angle grinder to the arch cant fix though ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, I need to get a chassis notch to get lower on my 18's which I will be asap!

Mk4 .:R32
bring me the horizon are awesome. Chelsea smile makes me wet.

That PS by tunst looks wicked!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS Dan, I assumed from your post he'd actually got on and done it and posted some pics, so I hurried back a page like a madman to find nothing...

What's taking so long you woman? It's not raining!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you actually knew them??? They are my favourite band of all time!! Got posters and everything!! Been looking for tickets to see them live but cant find any :(

Yeah, pretty well. They used to stay at my mate's house since I was in Sheffield a lot.

Got to see them for free etc. This was about three or four years ago, mind.

Nice chaps, on the most part.

More poke than viagr
Righty ho, your so impatient lol. Was raining this morning but stopped at about 1, so made a start at half 1. Couple of hours and plenty of cups of tea later we're all done!

Was so rusty under there i was amazed none of the bolts sheared tbh, but luckily they held up. Fronts went on easy peasy once we got old ones off, which required cutting the brake line bracket of (to avoid disconnecting brake lines, fecking rediculous bracket, was either cut off or take brake lines off, crazy japs!), but rears took a lil longer as had to strip interior to get to suspension turret lol. But got it done in around 4 hours so not bad going :)

Looks awesome now, not low enough quite yet, but low as i can go on front without arch rolling as it rubs under braking atm. rears need lowering about half inch or more but its getting dark now so ill do it later in the week.

Uploading pics now :)

Yeah, pretty well. They used to stay at my mate's house since I was in Sheffield a lot.

Got to see them for free etc. This was about three or four years ago, mind.

Nice chaps, on the most part.

Thats soo awesome, cant wait to finally see them live :D Been blasting out the new CD today whilst fitting coileyes lol!

More poke than viagr
Right, finally got them uploaded. Photobucket decided to crash half way through so took a while.

Coileyes havnt been altered at all yet, this is just how they arrived so bear that in mind! Although the bolts on the front allowed for some minor camber adjustment as standard, so we set fronts to maximum atm....although still more available on the top mounts :)

Our workshop:

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

Perfect offsets :)

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

Sorry for crap quality pics, will get some better ones in the morning, will try and lower the rears tommorow aswell if i get time :)

More poke than viagr
And one of interior with seats and Nardi steering wheel fitted :) makes such a difference, really is nice to drive

DSC00649.jpg

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Looks good! Deffos take the rear lower if you can and get them fronts cambered to tuck the tops under ;)

Never above 25mpg
Looks very nice :) I'm not really a fan of Jap things either! Not a fan of the red wheel bolts though.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Car looks great mate!

Nardi wheels are mint too!

I also know BMTH, curtis used to be on here just before he split ya know.

More poke than viagr
Go lower you *****! You know you want too! ;)

Looks so much better sir!

I am going lower dont worry! Fronts are staying at the moment untill i can afford to get arches rolled, and rears will be coming down to roughly same height as front....until i can get arches rolled on back aswell lol....i feel like such a bum!

great work thomas

they will be stupidly easy to curb!! lol
i love those wheels and how much was the steering wheel?

Yeah im parking about 2 foot away from every curb now lol, im going to cry if i do curb them :(
Nardi was about £100 iirc, cant really remember now its been a while since i bought it, been sat in my room for months before i got round to fitting it!

Car looks great mate!

Nardi wheels are mint too!

I also know BMTH, curtis used to be on here just before he split ya know.

Yeah id heard that he now works for top gear? And i knew he liked clio's but he was actually on here?? Thats actually amazing!! :D Does he still come on at all? ....WOW!

Looks brilliant, but your pictures, well they suck tbh... lol!

Not one side on picture of the car as a whole, tsk!

lmao i know sorry dude! Was tired, bleeding and cold when i got round to taking them! Going to give her a lil polish this morn and get some better pictures :)

More poke than viagr
Really looking to get some bigger brakes now, found some 2 pot rear discs and calipers, just need some fronts. Anything will do, just want it for the looks mainly! :D