ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Projector headlights.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
I've done a few searches on Google and came up with two headlight units with projector lenses. Trouble is, ones chrome and the other black. Not too sure how they will look.

Has anyone fitted these and has any pictures?
Many thanks,
~David

Renault clio 172
If you mean Xenons they are easy to fit you just need to remove the front bumper which is a lot easier then you would think only 4 bolts and a couple of pop pins I've just fitted a new pair of Xenons on my 172, search on here m8 there are some top guides with pics, and when you buy the lights make sure you get the ballasts with them don't get bumped like me luckily I used the ones of my old lights.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
If you mean Xenons they are easy to fit you just need to remove the front bumper which is a lot easier then you would think only 4 bolts and a couple of pop pins I've just fitted a new pair of Xenons on my 172, search on here m8 there are some top guides with pics, and when you buy the lights make sure you get the ballasts with them don't get bumped like me luckily I used the ones of my old lights.
Hi mate,
I mean the ones that have the lense instead of the reflectors. (the actual headlight unit) Like these:
itemImage_111_9_11_11_7_47.jpg

I need them before I get HID/Xenons to keep them from blinding everyone.

Renault clio 172
Ok m8 I know what you mean now no sure what they will look like never seen any in the flesh, but like I said not that hard to fit just remove both arch liners to give you acsess to the bolts on either of the bumper undo them and then there's two pop pins in your engine bay holding you grill in the top two corners of the plastic bit take them out and I think That's its the bumber should lower to give you acsess to the two lower bolts on both lights, each light has three bolts one is very easy to get to like I said the other two are under the bumper, it easy m8 if I can do it anyone can believe me