ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proof that Boy Racers cannot drive!

Jesus that was quite a big shunt. Luckily it wasn't as bad as it first looked. Yeah the piss coloured 'car' just drove into the guy! What a lepper. Monumental, blical, immense, EPIC failage.

Thankfully only a few egos and a couple sheds looked to have been damaged. f**king idiots could have killed themselves and others. I mean who the f**k drives around car parks showing off?

"What shall we do tonight lads? f**k it, lets go and wear our brakes & tyres out, and burn off some petrol by going around in circles and then we'll crash into eachother and wreck our rides with zero chance of any insurance payout...up for that? Oh go on then."

Sadly, it isn't natural selection at all. Monkeys like these breed more than sensible people. Eventually we'll be bred out by these clownshoes.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
"What shall we do tonight lads? f**k it, lets go and wear our brakes & tyres out, and burn off some petrol by going around in circles and then we'll crash into eachother and wreck our rides with zero chance of any insurance payout...up for that? Oh go on then."

sounds like quite good fun

tiTTy & SV650
and with all the fibre glass and non standard paint its gonna cost them to put right. That'll learn 'em!

IS PH2 172
LOLOLOLOLOL priceless! i lived in spain for a while and id say its a miricle this doesnt happen every single time a spaniard gets behind the wheel! made my day that has!

BMW E92/Audi S3
That was amazing. *Plays again*

That did make me crindge though..
Serves the little pricks right

Iceberg 172
Oh why can't things like this happen to these planks more often. Brilliant :D

Comprehensive Fail.

Goliath I
lol funny stuff

WTF were they actually doing anyway?

For the insurance I can see a granny, with a trolley doing a runner to blame