ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

proper bo ! i tell the

Stanced Honda S2000

appologies with regards to the quality. had to take it in a wierd mode to get the blue neons coz the camera kept flashin.

Kenwood mp3 headunit

kenwood 1000watt monoblock amp running 2*12 inch rockford fosgate punch he2 400watt rms each.

150watt alpine front door speakers and 250watt pioneer 6*9s run by a JBL GTO 400 watt 2 channel amp

many thanks to mooseboy for installation help.

nahh, dont use 6*9;s then get some jl 6" subs!!! 6*9s are generally low quality., they probably have been damaged by the subs anyway!!!

where u going to put your shopping ?

;)

looks good my mate used to have 2 rocky punch in his motor till some tw*t relieved him of them :mad:

Stanced Honda S2000

got a wizzing noise off the amp, run the cables on seperate sides from the power and rmt, still got that noise, any ideas ?

Stanced Honda S2000

reposted pics as they dont seem to show up ! anyone having problems with that new uploader . i am !

try running another earth cable from the battery to the car body. and maybe from the altenator to the car body? this will give you a better earth allround. Or you could remove the noise with a ground loop isolator.

al

Stanced Honda S2000

im only running one earth cable for 2 amps, reckon thats the problem ? also the kdc (kenwood amp ) has another one. it has 2 earth points ? confused as. its banging tho !! ha ha