ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prospeed exhaust system vs miltek exhaust

Car  MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
I am interested in this group purchase of the miltek exhaust systems and the price is the same as a custom exhaust from prospeed

anyone know which one would be better?
 
the miltek maybe flow tested so might give more bhp.
the prospeed is not, The prospeed is a quality exhaust. I know I have one.
 
I have a Prospeed exhaust and I'm thinking of having their sports cat next. It's been fine, no problems and it felt like an improvement over the OEM one.
Defo recommend it.

Cheers, Rob669
 
Have a Pro-speed myself & couldn't recomend it highly enough but never seen or heard a Miltek in the flesh so can't comment on which would be better .
 
Have a Pro-speed myself & couldn't recomend it highly enough but never seen or heard a Miltek in the flesh so can't comment on which would be better .

Likewise.

Had the Prospeed for about 6 weeks now, sounds So much better than standard, the 4K rattle has gone...and it may be psychological, but the engine feels more responsive! And going for it at full pelt sounds good too...and not too intrusive at lower speeds. :)

Also, if you speak to Charlie @ Pro-speed, he can always try and tailor the noise to what you'd like...I went 'mid sport note' stealth which sounds nice.
 
Where about is prospeed? I gonna be wanting a replacement exhaust soon and they sound like a good company!
 
ive had both went from prospeed to milltek and the milltek feels alot more responsive loads better sound and the build quality compared to prospeed is miles ahead.

can someone post my milltek clip for him of the website?


cheers
craig
 
im going to be treating myself to a prospeed they look s**t hot and alot ov people rate them highly :evil:
 
has anyone with the milltek catback system on the 182 put her on the dyno?? if so what power figures did you get
 
Back
Top