ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

protective cover for Macbook

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
OK so I dropped my watch on my macbook the otherday and there is a small dent on the front/lid of it now :)()

As its pissing me off seeing it when its closed, I want to put a protective cover over the lid but every where i find one they are in hong kong.

Can anyone recommend/link to somewhere in the uk that sells them as its rather hard finding somewhere :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I wish my dent was that simple to mask :(

I'm going to just pay to have my case changed i think

You thought of getting one of those vinyl's like christopher had?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
thats what i'm looking for but i can't find the thread/website.

sounds a bit geeky mike but can't you get a dent puller to have a go at fixing it? If they can do it on cars surely its the same thing?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Get something like the speck hard covers and only put the lid one on? Or those icarbon things are available lid only I think.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
thats what i'm looking for but i can't find the thread/website.

sounds a bit geeky mike but can't you get a dent puller to have a go at fixing it? If they can do it on cars surely its the same thing?

No way to get to it, I've looked at ifixit and its a right ballache to change the case.

I'm going to have a gander tomorrow to see if i can push it from the inside, might be able to if its just under the fan. Have emailed my local apple service centre for a quote anyway, and there is a case on ebay for £70.