ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Protective Film

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Want to get some protective film for the rear arches on the striker. Whats the best place to get this from?

Need it pronto!

Thanks

106 GTi
Some branches of Halfords are supposed to have started to stock one of the brands according to an advert in EVO, will have a look later forget which brand.

Think it wa Venture Shield Halfords were supposed to sell. I asked in 2 stores local to me and neither had a clue what I was talking about, surprise surprise...

I've ordered a sheet of Paint Shield from http://www.xpeleu.com/ - they sell it in 2' wide sections in 1' long increments. Not that expensive.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I think I saw this recently in Halfords so will have a look tomorrow! Cheers guys! :D

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I had a thread about stone chip protectors a while back.

The area in front of rear arches.

As we speak a company is looking into making up a kit for me.

As & when i get more info i'll pass it on.

i remember people using kits from another car manufacturer, you can get them over the counter at there parts desk, but i cant remember which car it was, think it may have been a vauxhall people carrier or something like that ??