ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS REQUEST-QUAD EXHAUST

Could some1 PLEASE do a photoshop of a quad exhaut on the back of my cup i want to change my exhaust or coilovers i dont know yet?!

Exhaust types please: not right at the edges can you do it like a BMW M3 STYLE:D

1. 3.5" round quad

2. "realy" flate oval shape twin but spaced out like a BMW M3! if you get me?

heres a pic: only pic i have so if u wana use a diffrent cup thats cool..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/jayautomods/PICT1451.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Personally wouldnt exceed 2.5" for a quad.

Or it would look as bad as..........

LY 200

As said i rekon 3.5 will look abit big!!!

The tail pipe on my Piper systems 3.5" an i reckon 2 side by side would look abit silly.........May be wrong though!!!

ok guys i get what u meen. i think a nice 2,5" quade would look nice realy the same as the one on the BMW M3 yeah i think there like 2.5?

i quit like the idea of just simple straight cup pipes 4 of em quad style 2.5"

[Edited by Jay@auto-mods on 06 June 2005 at 12:32am]

recon my local powerflow or Prospeed??

spammy-thats TOO big! imo

-alfy- thats it mate i quit like the idea! but just a bit more apart reason i like it is its a bit different but not OTT IMO i know alot of people on here dont like to do anything too different but i think its quit plain looking if there done nice an neat an small 2.5" or 3" straight but takes the boy racer look off it as iv got the 4" outrolled

does any1 recomend prospeed for the job or my local powerflow? i want he best would prospeed charg alot for this do u think? thanks

alfy-do u think you could do the same but a bit more apart? or any1 else?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

what about a double in the middle like (dare i say it...) A cooper S?

just to stir the pot...

whats a 4 cylinder car got to do with it??? all exhausts are for show realy as u can just have a standard "look" exahust but with performance internals?? i like the single but i wanted somthing diff.. but thats alot every1 for ur ideas i shall see what il do in the next 2 weeks!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

how about zorsts exiting from the side of the car ie infront of the rear wheels, certainly be different

172 M69 eater

^^ side exhaust, there was one at fcs, but it looked cack as the whole box was showing, jus a tailpipe at the side would be mint!! or even under the arch like an slr (be fookin loud mind)!!

i saw a mint one a while back, was a letter box shape in the middle, was mint!!

u know what i dont mint the idea! but what would thank involve? as iv heard that heat proof ect: will need to be done??

p.s on the last photoshop of -alfys- the exhaust tips will be close together.

172 M69 eater

prob involve some sort of heatproofing yeh

ascar n sheffield are good for custom zorsts, mite be able to get a few ideas off their website, cant seem to find it mind

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i mean just the tips showing, ohterwise itll look sh*t with cans showing, dont know if its need heatproofing but i would expect so

cool yeah but im in canterbury kent! i might get to prospeed tho in cardif 3 hours!! i might go down to my local an ask them but i dont realy want them to do it i want the best! an prospeed can do it u think? i was thinking 182 style but thats just not worth it!