ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS1 mini

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Just picked one of these up so I can install a thing called Project Eris on it. Basically it allows you to install any PS1 game and use a different emulator so performance is better.
20230215_104931.jpg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Decent guide here for anyone interested.

One of the big things is choosing a compatible USB drive apparently, which I only found out after ordering one. I got lucky and it worked OK, but there is a list of confirmed compatible ones that he links in the description.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
if you want emulation that won’t blow your budget, this thing is pretty epic and will run up to GameCube. PS1 performance is pretty flawless at +1x resolution. Oh and obv, it’s portable, can connect to a TV via micro HDMI port and has Bluetooth to connect wireless controllers.
image.jpg

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Bought another last night, £55 but looks mint, boxed, everything in the original bags, etc.
It just arrived, looks like new, has clearly not had much use.

Now to watch that video again, get a suitable USB stick and download the software & games.

Has anyone tried any of the other non-PS1 emulation it shows in the video?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Try this one

Edit: huh, that's weird. It works when I copy and paste the link into the address bar, but not when I click on the link I created. Maybe just pasting the link will work

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9105eb9dccbe24644bd8a1ad0abbd9a89a5b0519&dn=Sony%20-%20PlayStation%20(America)%20(Complete)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I pressume I need some torrent software for these?

Not downloaded any torrents for years, what software do you recommend?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Got the kids playing Tekken 3 against each other, surprisingly no arguments with each other after 11 fights. As soon as I picked up the controller and beat my boy in the first round he threw his toys out of the pram 😂
20230430_183446.jpg

Also been playing the original Tomb Raider with them, genuinely enjoying replaying it to be honest
Screenshot_20230501_203802_YouTube.jpg