ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 COD4 match

Cod4 hacked too then?

Yeah, not to same extent is has to be said, on my first ever online game i was running around at a hundred miles an hour, then in later games with geddie there was what was called a custom patch, there is less to hack on this compared to mw2 as less killstreaks etc.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah there is less hacks on this compared to MW2, was using my Lord account and the first 3 custom slots each one is a different colour and it says

patch
by
name of cnut who did hacked my slots

i cant get rid of it

have to say i enjoyed it when there's no hacking, i did get 2 or 3 where it was hacked. 1 of them had infinite ammo, 1 where i was running round 100mph 1 where my custom classes got changed that was it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm going to use my Get Some account on this one and

i'm not bothered about that one as it's a muck around account

still going to play this one like

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had about 3 or 4 games on TDM and 1 was hacked and had about 3 games on S+D and they were fine

Fiesta ST-2
Hopefully be on later if not usual time in the week. I only ever played headquarters on COD4 so it'd be nice trying S&D.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
went on with Geordie and the first game we went on TDM and it was Hacked unlimited ammo and running 100mph went back out and tried a diff server and came back to the same one.

went out and tried to get alymac in and couldnt mine crashed and so did Geordies

before this went on BC2 and that was b@@@oks too

How about we do a private match S+D or what ever that will be ok with me