ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 COD4 match

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a lack of skill :eek:

you played well tonight so did kingy on the last couple of games, i did well on the first i think 3 kills straight of with 1 clip iirc then another kill, then went down hill from there, just cannot get any reaction time for my sight. I was going in rambo style and getting nee where, then sitting in a corner waitinig for some one to come past put nooooo, so i went back in rambo style and getting slaughtered

S3, Polo
Cheers mate! Sorry for dropping you guys into a hardcore match! That's my default game-type.

An uzi with stopping power claymores and dead silence have been getting me loads of kills recently! :)

Uzi allows you to accurately spray 'from the hip' - dead silence lets you get in close and knife the buggers - and claymore's get your back when enemy uav is airborne! :)

^ Try that Rambo-stylee!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been using the AK-47u with double tap and silencer and uav just eats them, providing i can kill them first, even though i got uav jammer i still get killed hiding they know where i am like throwing grenades way off and coming over to me like there was a dot on their radar, it peees me of , just now been using the G36c i think. i'll give your combo a go.

i'm out classed i think, only got i think 6 days worth of game play

Bumder With A Buffer
^ Sorry for the TK at the end there matey! :(

You killed me twice as well you clown ;)

Although I did Team kill you on crash :eek:...Sorry! I like a bit of hardcore..Im not very good at it but I like it...I always forget that you can TK someone though :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
Been using the AK-47u with double tap and silencer and uav just eats them, providing i can kill them first, even though i got uav jammer i still get killed hiding they know where i am like throwing grenades way off and coming over to me like there was a dot on their radar, it peees me of , just now been using the G36c i think. i'll give your combo a go.

i'm out classed i think, only got i think 6 days worth of game play

That always bugs the hell out of me...its either good guess work or somethings not right...I can be hiding in the darkest place out of sight and someone will run around the corner up to me and knife me :(

Fiesta ST-2
I'll be on tonight, couldn't make it yesterday. When you play the game so long you kinda know where people are going to be hiding. It helps to start shooting before you go round the corner will kill them even if they are aiming at the doorway if your good.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on in abit, yeah i know what you mean by playying the game too long i dont mind if itr was a smaller level wheres there more chance of been spotted but its been happening at the bigger levels

Bumder With A Buffer
I wont be on till later...some of us have jobs ;) ;)

Plus im setting fire to stuff at 7pm around the rents gaff :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
be good if we can have 5 or 6 of us on at once so we can have a priv match free for all or team deathmatch

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye i noticed you 2 were much better than me almost twice as many kills as me and yet again i'm like a magnet with grenades and claymores. I did much better on the last one where we were inside the building and i had my shotgun to hand. I'll be on tomorrow for another bashing lol

Fiesta ST-2
^
Tell me about it first game we played on team tact 70% on my deaths were probably grenades! Wont be on till like 11.30pm tonight.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye nee bother, i saw you on there before ;) , just hope thers no lag and no glitching and no errors and all that palava

theres so many people aimbotting on cod4 you see the person aiming like just above the head and bam dead no where near me it happens allot and im fu@n sick of it

Bumder With A Buffer
Just did a bit of googling and it seems it is possible, although a lot of the things I found were before the patches

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll have a go on tonight if anyone is up for it, just as long i get good conection mine was terrible last night had at least 4 games tea time yesterday and after that no game what so ever tried to get in for like a couple of hours, if i did get in i was coming up with the flashing logo like a plug in the middle of the screen couldnt get out of it or move i had to wait untill it was the end of the game and it was so laggy, end of rant

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
shoulde be getting this this weekend, so if anyone want s to dig this out of the cuboard

is this one glitch free at the minute just as long as it's no where near as bad as MW2 and that's fine with me

Tesla MP3 2021
Its just full of snipers, well it is on the 360. Lag is pretty bad and there is no host migration!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cheers i'll give it a try

i've got the game now infact, you lot get this game on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nee bother aly, will look forward to it. i'll be like you aly havnt played this since MW2 came out and i only got to level 70 and that was it so like had about 5 or 6 days played or something like that.

Should be good to get back into, i remeber some of the maps not all and will be a challange

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on now playing S+D so far so good, played 2 games and both the host left lol

good so far

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i jsut don't get the reason why you would bother hacking. just makes no point to me... but i guess i'll never understand it. :( MW2 was a right good laugh until it got hacked.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i had a few games of mw2 today. most where funked and we immediately left. we had a few good games eventually but it is jsut draining waiting ofr the good times.