ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3 network undergoing maintenance!!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Sony just get worse and worse, I've heard rumours it's till 4am tomorrow. Was fancying abit ac130 time aswell.

Clio mk3 1.5td,Scooby,206
Its all to do with PS Home, they are adding or removing some bits but at least its not a pay for play service like Xbox live.

Was going for a couple MW2 games tonight, guess not now.

182FF with cup packs
Its all to do with PS Home, they are adding or removing some bits but at least its not a pay for play service like Xbox live.

Was going for a couple MW2 games tonight, guess not now.

Not yet
it isn't. Just wait until after E3. (this is probably the reason for the downtime, to alloww them to add the stuff in that they will announce/demo at E3)

[yeah, I know, the "premium" PSN isn't going to be like Xbox Live Gold as such you can still play online without it]

Octy VRS
Lol, was going to post this this morning but couldn't be arsed. If you got online before 4pm you'd be alright if you stayed online.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is it working now?, havnt been on all day today. was going to go on in abit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol your right :eek:, i knew about the 1/2 hour anyway but didnt count it, but you cought me out on the extra 12 hours lol

Try and get a film!

I just downloaded Law Abiding Citizen for NOTHNG thanks to the errors that tricked their system!

Goliath I
Was able to play mw2 last night and today but unable to view stuff in the shop? Error message just keeps popping up