ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 Online names

top of the pyramid
Does anyone play there PS3 online/ whats your user names?
Mines, Inubus

Id be up for a blast on motorstorm anytime

Octy VRS
oska75. Only been fitting it in when the missus is busy. It's a f**king laugh though! I don't care that there are only a few tracks, they are so vast it doesn't seem to matter. I'll look out for you.

Cliosport 172
have they finally sorted it so you don't need to create a new gamer tag on every game? that was a pain in the arse on the ps2

Citroen DS3 DSport
Ok I've sent requests out to everyone on the list so far.

SneekyB
AKA_MAT7
DavidNOTDave
S22JGS
oska75
Inubus

57 Clio Campus Sport
DeathCab4Sam is my name on there.

Think motorstorm was a big disappiontment really, resistance is by far the best game so far, offline play is pretty boring but online play is amazing. Its like GoW but better. Way better.

I got resistance, motorstorm and currenly renting f1 but no good at it lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm currently downloading Armored Core 4 demo from the US store and Super Rub-a-Dub demo from the UK store.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
Caramell

i got virtua tennis which doesnt have online, and i aint buying no more. most over rated console ever.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Create a second main account with a US address and you can access the US store. Also possible to do the same with the HK store. I downloaded the Devil May Cry preview movies from there tonight.

Super Rub-A-Dub is good fun, definitely worth £3.49 from the UK store.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Create a second main account with a US address and you can access the US store. Also possible to do the same with the HK store. I downloaded the Devil May Cry preview movies from there tonight.

hmmm, downloaded the US video demo and it looked very weird, but i will take your word for it!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Caramell

i got virtua tennis which doesnt have online, and i aint buying no more. most over rated console ever.
so you are basing a console on one game, you could have at least bought a decent one to base your jusdgement on like F1 or something.

Virtua tennis will be exactly the same as the 360 version so its the game you don't like, not the console!

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
Caramell

so you are basing a console on one game, you could have at least bought a decent one to base your jusdgement on like F1 or something.

Virtua tennis will be exactly the same as the 360 version so its the game you don't like, not the console!

i love virtua tennis the reason i bought it, i have it on both consoles. i dont see any other games that stand out on th ps3 which says buy me over the 360 version?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Resistance is definately worth buying. Its not on 360. I bought a ps3 because my friends were buying one and i didnt think there was any decent games. But resistance is mint but only online, single layer is a bit boring but i've only done about 1/3 of it. I havent bought any games that are on both but i would go for the console which my friends are getting them on which will probably be ps3.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i love virtua tennis the reason i bought it, i have it on both consoles. i dont see any other games that stand out on th ps3 which says buy me over the 360 version?
having it on both consoles is pointless.

a game developed for multi format should pretty much be the same on 360 and ps3 as they aren't going to develop a different version for both, they will just port it to the other.

the games to get if you have both are the ps3 only ones like f1 and motorstorm etc.

Citroen DS3 DSport

hmmm, downloaded the US video demo and it looked very weird, but i will take your word for it!

It's a good game Dave if you like those tilt style games of old :D

For some reason the sharks make me laugh.

Last edited:
  Merc Coupe V6 AMG
having it on both consoles is pointless.

a game developed for multi format should pretty much be the same on 360 and ps3 as they aren't going to develop a different version for both, they will just port it to the other.

the games to get if you have both are the ps3 only ones like f1 and motorstorm etc.

which in my opinion are boring sorry.