ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3 owners ....

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Is it me or does anyone else try and get the trophys in the games?

To me its a achievement that iv fully completed the game, but it does sound geeky which i am not lol, :rasp:

Yep trophy ***** checking in, although I'm only skillful enough to get the easy ones, like the one for watching the intro :eek:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Haha, ye i did have a sneaky look at what you had :p 44% on infamous come on brazo, im flying up on 54% now :D

hardest ones are a pain to get, such as COD W&W on veteran, to hard and i lose interest lol,

Haha, ye i did have a sneaky look at what you had :p 44% on infamous come on brazo, im flying up on 54% now :D

hardest ones are a pain to get, such as COD W&W on veteran, to hard and i lose interest lol,

LOl am sure I am nearly 50% now on infamous ;) One more play through on evil will net me another 3 silvers and am still to net one on Socom Confrontation but I will get one no doubts and then I can be proud;)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
do you still play socom ? jesus sold mine ages ago was the worst gave iv bought tbh, the way to get trophys onit is impossible so i was left with 0% :D

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I don't really try and get trophies, just end up with some. I only use the ps3 as a pick up and play thing. Working in IT puts me off sitting in front of screens too much in my own times. The days of 2 and 3 day long PC game sessions are long gone.
Having just checked though, think i could do with playing a bit less tiger woods :)

Weirdly I don't really give a f**k about Trophies on the PS3 but I tend to rinse the achievements on my xbox. :S

BMW 328 Ci
They could have made the trophies a bit more intersting, like having little 3d ones you could view the collection of, a bit like the ones you get on Smash Bros (if anyone plays this!).
They take too long to load when starting a game / looking at them too.

Personally I never really worry about them. As long as I see the end credits, and I didn't play on pussy difficulty, I consider the game beaten.

Megane Mk4
I'm with Roy on this, I'm not a trophy watcher either. I just prefer to play the game instead.

Fabia VRS
I used to get the trophies in the game..ive got like 400 odd ahha
but i just cba anymore

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Nah you don't get anything for collecting trophies, like a free blowjob, for example.

so I don't bother.