ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3 sucks?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
the whole ps3 vs xbox thing is ridiculous. its so sad people spend time like that to make a video to say a games console is rubbish or whatever.

that must have taken like a day! get out more!.

if i want one ill buy one. i wont be like OMG UR GAMEZ SUX U LAM3R. i actually have a life.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
the whole ps3 vs xbox thing is ridiculous. its so sad people spend time like that to make a video to say a games console is rubbish or whatever.

if i want one ill buy one. i wont be like OMG UR GAMEZ SUX U LAM3R. i actually have a life.

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was posted to me and I found it amusing.

Go take your rant elsewhere and see it as the joke its meant to be!!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was posted to me and I found it amusing.

Go take your rant elsewhere and see it as the joke its meant to be!!
i wasnt ranting at you if thats what you mean. theres just so many ps3 vs xbox videos around now its gone too far i think.

D

deadonkey

it better not suck at the price of it and since ive preordered one