ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
right ok... i go on to the store and the first time i tried the free games jobby was there... i clicked on the game i wanted... said i needed to accept or download something first i pressed ok and the store then crashed...

since then there is no free game option :( have i broked it for good??

This is a common problem guys. If you don't get both free games there and then, the welcome back promotion disappears. Bit crap really but it's easy enough to work around. I think you have to look in account management promotions or something or other. Google it for exact instructions.

As I posted in the PSN! thread..

Go to PlayStation Network on the XMB > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Network Promotions > PS3 Free Games > choose your games & download.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
This is a common problem guys. If you don't get both free games there and then, the welcome back promotion disappears. Bit crap really but it's easy enough to work around. I think you have to look in account management promotions or something or other. Google it for exact instructions.

Cheers just found this and it works :D

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.
On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
As I posted in the PSN! thread..

Go to PlayStation Network on the XMB > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Network Promotions > PS3 Free Games > choose your games & download.

awesome, I was going to email someone at Sony about this

I thought I'd fcuked mine up by trying to get free games on both my PS3 and PSP, as I downloaded Wipeout for the PS3, then it wouldn't let me download anything else, so fired up the PSP and there was nothing there either

but just done the above and it says 1 game remaining for PS3 and 2 games remaining for PSP

WIN :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.