ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3

Golf GTD
This is a little offtopic, but what the hell, N64 is my fave console of all time.
I got ps1 and ps2 and they are wicked, but still N64 is my fave.

Also PS3 will rule :)

Nippy white cup
.Griff. said:
Good trailer but doesn't detract from the fact it's rendered and not ingame footage.

Not true m8...it might not be in game (although there are a couple of bits that seem like gameplay) but there is a vid online somewhere where the guy who produced the game says that it isn`t prerendered....I`ll have a look for it

chris

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
X-Box was s**t hot.

But id rather have had the PS2 with the grand theft auto titles and Pro Evos.

Other then Halo there is not one game that has got people "EXCITED" on the xbox.

IMO of course.

Cupra
I bought the PS1 for Gran Turismo 2, PS2 for GT 3 and no doubt the PS3 with have the next level of GTx which will be mind blowing. My girlfriend hates them though!

This whole thread is a load of BULL!!! you cant go comparing both consoles until they are both on the shelves and you have played them both - END OF!

Octavia VRS
lol @ PS's are chav!
I bought a PS2 because although the XBOX looked a better spec on paper it always comes down to the games and the PS2 had better games than the XBOX did.
I'm tempted by the 360 tho but I'm going to wait until the PS3 is out and then decide

more importantly, is it worth me ordering a PS3 because I'll make money on it, or will they flood the market with them? ;)

I believe microsoft wanted to generate media hype so they only released a limited amount, will Sony do the same thing do you think - I think so.

Lee

BMW M2C
.Griff. said:
Good trailer but doesn't detract from the fact it's rendered and not ingame footage.

And was done by a production company. lol

I'll get a PS3 when it's out if just for GT5. I've got the 360 because I want to be able to play games like PGR3 online. And I'll get the Revolution purely because it's Nintendo and it exists.

Lee said:
And was done by a production company. lol

I'll get a PS3 when it's out if just for GT5. I've got the 360 because I want to be able to play games like PGR3 online. And I'll get the Revolution purely because it's Nintendo and it exists.

Greedy bugger! but i'm liking your style!

PH2 vts
PS3 is back date able but does this mean that its just a re-work of the last one? surely what microsoft has done is best as its got a whole new system and platform to work from. Also PS3 will be bought buy chavs as rsi dave said

172 Cup
Ard1 said:
PS3 is back date able but does this mean that its just a re-work of the last one? surely what microsoft has done is best as its got a whole new system and platform to work from. Also PS3 will be bought buy chavs as rsi dave said

Oh the irony in that post....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Either console is years in front of the old ones.
Make your choice and buy...........
Theres no real difference

ian