ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5 Pro

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here's a video from the Technical Presentation. I wasn't that particulary that bothered but after seeing some of the differences i might reconsider

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good but developers don't get enough games playing at 120fps on the PS5 pauper, so adding some extra reflections isn't the priority for me.

Can't see that many people going got it at that price either.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
They've built it with GTA 6 in mind haven't they?
quit possibly yeah, on a video on youtube a guy mentions there's a few games made specially for the Pro like Ratchet and Klank, Assasins Creed for example.

The Pro version will no doubt sell well but not as much as the normal version. If a PS5 does go then yeah go for a Pro version, but i don't think i like having the disc drive extension though, think you leave the face plate off don't you from that side?

There's allways a market for people who want the latest fps and all that, one thing that still bothers me is that it's still advetised 8K on the box lol. Why bother putting it on.

Would of thought be nice to get 4k 120fps on all games by now even on the nromal PS5

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The older a console or PC gets then the less chance it’ll have of running the latest games at the highest resolution or fps.

It’s no surprise they’ve had to do a refresh.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i know it's not cheap, but i am assume to get one the latest games running at 4k @ 120fps on a PC you would be paying twice as much?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Will the PS5 pro still upscale or will 4K become native?

Upscaling is here to stay on pretty much any platform for the foreseeable, be it PS5 Pro or PC. The increasing adoption of RT necessitates it as hardware performance alone still falls way short of what is needed to achieve acceptable visuals without help. Sony's PSSR will be widely used on titles for PS5 Pro (although I don't think it has been mandated as obligatory).

PC Master Race FTW.

EDIT: Sorry, Tom - didn't mean to quote as I know you are tech-savvy and likely already know this!