ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN Members!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got a message of buildandy, it's saying send this message and pass it on to get $50 spending money on the PSN store, so that PSN can see how many members are still active.

Sounds abit dodgy to me, what do you think and any of you got it?

172 Cup
PMSL...

Apparently if you send "Griff rox0r5" to all your PSN contacts you get £50,000 and a date with Lusty.

Seriously though mate just ignore it. It's b****cks.

Always get these on the PSN lol, actually replied to one with a firm, polite and factual reply of why he was wrong, we exchanged a few convos and then added each other as friends lol :eek:

But yeah its bullshit!

Spam on the PSN FTL!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i started this chain message.

brb, just forwarding on an email through outlook as Bill GAtes is going ot pay me tens of thousands of pounds for doing it as part of research.

Formally Clio 182
PS3's are s**t tbh so wouldn't surprise me if they did need people to manually send a message on to find out how many members are active.

Xbox Live FTW. :quiet:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
258Troll_spray.jpg