ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSP Broken

Got my psp from santa last year, but as its coming up to run out of warrenty, i thought i better make sure all is well and its still working..

but its not, it wont recegnise any of the discs i put in, movies, games etc.. so i got the reciept to take it back to argos, do i need to take all the parts? charger? games? (as it came as a pack)

thanks for any help.. will they sort it no bother?

Dirty E91
Dunno if Argos will deal with it, think if it's a warranty issue you need to contact Sony direct?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yup just argos.

Was purchased from them so they deal with it all the way through the 1 year warrenty.

just bare in mind that these days, argos is run by monkeys - you may aswel ask for a new one but you will still receive a bannana and possibly get weed on.

ok cheers for the replies, went into argos, and they said i need to phone sony, so they gave me a number to the customer care... and they are sending me a new one, said it will be here 2moro! :D

if only all customer service was as good as that

Punto/Clio GTT
justinRT said:
ok cheers for the replies, went into argos, and they said i need to phone sony, so they gave me a number to the customer care... and they are sending me a new one, said it will be here 2moro! :D

if only all customer service was as good as that
so you phoned sony and they said it lies with argos.. you goto argos and they say its sony who then deal with it? fuckin useless b******s

no, sorry wasnt too clear.. phoned my local sony centre, as i thought i would need them to repair it, then i went to argos.. and they gave me the sony customer careline number :D

ha ha, good thinking, i will keep it for a couple of week incase they chase me for it though?

thumbs up to Sony! very impressed