ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Puddle + ph1.25

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Ive recently fitted my custom 65mm springs on the back of my clio after fitting coilovers, and also got my cup spoiler on

*the rear used to be lower but took spare wheel out to try and heighten it slightly*

Enjoy......

Picture604.jpg

Picture602-1.jpg

Picture615.jpg

Picture616.jpg

Picture624.jpg

Picture627.jpg

Picture631.jpg

Picture638-1.gif

Picture639-1.gif

Picture645-1.jpg

Picture646.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
dont track it but i drive it hard on b-roads, i added it when the suspension was standard and tbh its amazing, best 100-120 ive ever spent on a motor so far

Interesting. Might have to look into these...

185lb/ft dCi
looks brilliant, actually makes me rethink if karls ph1 is the best on the site, this is a contender!!

alien green rs133
cant believe i bought you high springs and i have wound them up as high as they will go and still lower :p

car rides nice and looks alreet too :D

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
cant believe i bought you high springs and i have wound them up as high as they will go and still lower :p

car rides nice and looks alreet too :D
ha, i took the spare wheel out as i prefer the rake look with the nose pointing down a little

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Looks ace, should go for the ph2 bumper tho, would finish it just right. I need to sort some LaminX & tint my fogs too-it looks wicked.

Honda & VW
cheers mate, i thought it would be funnier as its only got the spoiler and not the back bumper, im sort of tempted to keep it ph1 at the mo, its growing on me :S

I'm the same Chris, absolutely love Karl's but am coming round to the Ph1 bumper.