ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulled!

Police Pulled me for the first time tonight ...their reasion...they thought i made off when seeing them so i could dispose of drugs or prehaps a wepon! They didnt believe the car was registered to me either ..then asking me about my job etc...what the f**k they just wanted to sit in my car! they serched the car and me..full body search ...they thought they had struck gold when i pulled out some old silver foil chewing gum rapers out of my pocket...hahaha ...great moment!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Funky

I really think that they were wanting to have a good close-up look at your cute little car!

Mk4 golf gti

f**king pigs they pull perfectly legal well maintained modded motas but wouldnt do 2 a skoda wiv slicks, clouds of smoke no tax/insurance jus coz they jealous of not having a modded mota

fried bacon please

:eek:i see cars driving about with about 10 kids in with a combined age of about 12 around all the time ?? where are the cops?

Even tho i had done nothing wrong they made me feel like i was guilty of something!!!

Damn i had better take back that over due libary book!

they do that to every young driver.

I got pulled and the guy was asking me if i had been drinking or taking drugs...no...

So why are you out so late...i was at a club...so you were drinking...no you are allowed into clubs without being drunk officer.

(breath test....negative result)

Then he said...thats quite a new car...whats your job..."i work in halfords and go to uni"

"so how can you afford such a new car"

by this time i was getting annoyed with the patronising questions

"well thats actually none of your business"

they then gave me all this grief, about being cheeky and how i should respect the law. Was getting pretty sick, i then gave a pretty fair comment, give my some repsect and ill treat you the same.

The guy gave me further bull sh*t about watching my mouth etc and then let me go.

Normally im pretty nice to the police, i know they are just doing their job. Just this guy really annoyed me.