ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling off problems

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Having now got my 172 belts done I've been using it a lot more and I'm having a slight issue when pulling off. Im having to use a fair bit of revs to stop it stalling when releasing the clutch which is getting a bit embarrassing. I do get the od clunk/knock when first pulling off too but can rule out top mounts and dogbone.

The throttle body has had a good clean and seems to be working fine, otherwise it drives nicely.

Any ideas?

Kangoo, XJ, Jeep GC
I'm having a slight issue when pulling off.

Any ideas?

It could be a number of things.

What’s your diet like ? Are you over weight and lethargic ?

Are you stressed out and otherwise distracted ?

Perhaps you may be suffering from certain vitamin deficiencies ? Try taking multi-vits ?

Are you a heavy smoker ? What age group do you fall into ?

Have you recently started listening to ABBA, watching musicals, calling your friends ‘darling’, and taking a keen interest in interior design ?

Perhaps try making an appointment to see your Doctor and see what he / she recommends ?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Haha! Kermit the Van has hit the nail on the head! I'mstressed and distracted...by my persistent Renault troubles.

Going back to the car troubles, no smell of clutch or any hint of it failing. Might regret that comment however

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've changed the gearbox oil today and noticed some previous bumpy has fitted the lower gearbox mount upside down!

Removing it looks like a right b#####d

Attachments

• 20190504_144453.jpg
    20190504_144453.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 79

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Wasnt too hard to remove and flip the mount at all really, nice worn mark in my subframe from the wount rubbing now though.