ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling to right under acceleration

Just picked up a new (used) car and it's pulling to the right quite heavily under acceleration and a tiny amount when cruising. Likely causes? Diff? Driveshaft? Anything I can check myself tonight before taking to the garage tomorrow? It's going back for couple other minor bits as well which has kinda taken the shine off it.

They would both be exaggerated by outright speed though, which it isn't. It's ok cruising, but much worse when accelerating.

inferno 182.
if you have the same tyres on the front and the wheels are balanced and the tracking is ok your prob looking at lower arms and then your talking loads!!!!

Cheers guys. Turns out the garage that I bought it from are sound and am taking it to have full geo setup tomorrow and then going from there.