ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling to the left

172 (2001 build)
Hi folks,
A couple of weeks ago I hit a high kerb with my front left wheel. The tyre burst and the alloy was dented. I have put on a replacement alloy, 2 new front tyres and had the wheels balanced and aligned.
After that I noticed that the car pulls to the left, particularly noticeable at higher speeds on motorways. At higher speeds (above 70) the steering also feels a bit too "loose". The car seems to lack grip.
I took it back to Kwik Fit for alignment, but the issue persisted. So I took it to Renault for a thorough check. They say they can't find anything wrong with it, so all they did was align the wheels again.
The problems is still there.

Any ideas?

Mk4 .:R32
swap the wheels around and see if it makes any diff. Mine was doing this for a while, still does it a bit. I had a very slightly buckled front left wheel, swapped it with the rear wheel and handling improved a bit!!