ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PURESTORM

Cupra
Looks like great fun. Are you using a full studio set up or just some off camera flash?

I really want to try my hand at some studio work, but don't really want to spend £££ on something that I may not use much.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
2 x SB900's usually.
I am totally out of my comfort zone doing this kind of stuff, but feel it is good to push yourself and your boundaries.

Plus I get to letch at these young girlies whilst shooting!!!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
good work buddy, i might be selling my full studio kit if you are interested (looking at getting a set of portable lights) have only used it 3 times.

i take it that site is similar to model mayhem, i might have to get myself on there, miss doing studio stuff

James

LY 182 FF CUPPED
good work buddy, i might be selling my full studio kit if you are interested (looking at getting a set of portable lights) have only used it 3 times.

i take it that site is similar to model mayhem, i might have to get myself on there, miss doing studio stuff

James

Just like model mayhem....girls are as unreliable too!

We have three studio kits in work, but never get used.
I use the strobist kit for portability, yes I could get better results with studio gear - but often find myself shooting out on location.