ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Purple M3. Cr4p picture alert.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So on Saturday, my resident cleaning guru Ollie gave the EmFwee a quick once over. As i had the 'proper' camera, i thought it wise to take some pictures, purely to show off the actual colour of the car for once. Unlike the impression given by my iFail, it is actually quite purple ...

Still needs a good clay, polish, new foglight, etc, but its getting there :D

By the way, its low at the rear as i had 4 wheels & tyres in the boot, not coz i haz slammed it blud.

DSC05234.jpg

DSC05238.jpg

DSC05239.jpg

DSC05240.jpg

DSC05242.jpg

DSC05243.jpg

DSC05244.jpg

Also, new wheels are on now (not done in time for above pics), so here it is, sat in a muddy carpark yesterday morning in Warwickshire.
DSC05247.jpg

PS. Will take some proper pictures in January!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely jubbly. Colour looks nice in the right light mate, it's no Imperial Blue right enough! :eek:

Surprising what tyre shine will do for a shed! ;)

Is it running right now?

172, Tiguan
That red car in the corner, i've narrowed it down to 3 suspects. If it's what i think it is, then poor thing :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like it obviously but far from my fav colour for a M3. i like them mean looking..

That red car in the corner, i've narrowed it down to 3 suspects. If it's what i think it is, then poor thing :(

Lotus?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ultra fagish. I love it.

If you ever want some ok'ish pictures doing in the new year mate, give me a shout. I'm bored of taking pictures of the Trophy now, lol.

BMW F21 125d
Lovely motor Dave. It'll look awesome in the sun all polished up.
I'll be mithering you again in the New Year to get some hints/tips/tweaks for mine... :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Lovely motor Dave. It'll look awesome in the sun all polished up.
I'll be mithering you again in the New Year to get some hints/tips/tweaks for mine... :)

Hopefully, drove 400 miles yesterday in the rain - no filthy again, hence why i dont bother washing anything lol!!! What you after for yours, i have 2 snapped rear springs (amazing how they didnt show up in the MOT in July ...) so will be buying some Prolines shortly ...

Re: whats left of the red thing, i too thought it was from somewhere exotic like Italy, but it was apparently made by a farmer in a shed near Norwich.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like an old Ferrari to me, definitely close to Jon's guess.

e91 330d/type r mini
definately different from the norm which is good,i like it alot. i had an amethyst purple e46 alpina b3 which was very rare and stood out from the crowd :)

BMW F21 125d
What you after for yours, i have 2 snapped rear springs (amazing how they didnt show up in the MOT in July ...) so will be buying some Prolines shortly ...

I'm struggling to understand the NAV mods on M3cutters, I need to do some serious reading over Xmas/New Year and see where i'm at, obvioulsy I want the latest maps with night mods/7 digit postcodes etc. I'm taking my Garmin with me on Thursday just to make sure I get home!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm struggling to understand the NAV mods on M3cutters, I need to do some serious reading over Xmas/New Year and see where i'm at, obvioulsy I want the latest maps with night mods/7 digit postcodes etc. I'm taking my Garmin with me on Thursday just to make sure I get home!

Pm ccfj1, he's the one who does all the clever stuff ... if you claim that you're IT iliterate (like i did) he will send you the discs already done for about £30. Then takes 3 mins to update the O/S & the 2012 maps work perfectly.

I can guide you through it if you like - used postcode search for the 1st time yesterday - works brilliantly!!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Looks great Dave.

My offside fog light is the same as your near side one! I'm pretty sure it's fixable going to have a look at it over xmas.

53 Clio's & counting
I didn't know Bono had an E36? (Look in the background of the pics ;) ) Seriously, looks Ghey, sorry lovely xx /Jelous off

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Daft cars have to be daft colours. Job done...!

Only thing that bugs me looks-wise about [///M3]'s is the 19" front wheels.

Just me, or are they too big ? A nice 18 / 19 combo would look much better IMO.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The red 'Italian' looking very sorry for itself is actually an S2 Esprit. Burnt out.
A needless victim of an arsonist who decided to torch his own Elise whilst it was parked next to it one night.....to try and get more money out of the insurance company.