ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put all your Scottish rolling road day pics in here!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Good to meet Danny, Chris & Paul ...And whoever else i was nattering too.

Worth standing in the cold for 3hrs...lol....Was it fcuk! Roll on Summer!

Aye you aswell mate, love the BMW, fairly cracks on when it needs to eh? (From what i could see from sitting behind you trying to keep up at 100+ leptons lol)

:D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You did mate, and by the way, i saw that Yellow S2000 aswell, wasnt that lad supposed to be making an apperance at the RR?

Aye a had to stop, i was trying to un-tangle the sat-nav cable from the bag, total fook-up that was!

Audi quattro, Clio 172
Aye a had to stop, i was trying to un-tangle the sat-nav cable from the bag, total fook-up that was!

Since your car wasn't on fire we didn't stop (!) although I was glad to see you pass a wee bit later on.

Came off at 3a and aimed for this belter of a road on the way back to Hamilton...

994191.jpg

Solberg style yumping FTW.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i know that road, parents used to use it when i was a kid going to my cousins, utter madness, 4 up with a bootful in the old skool 2.0 cav

Breich to Forth road?

Fecking love that road. Even fun driving the van along it although it's a bit scary getting the floaty feeling over the top of the rises in a 2 ton van. It's the route I usually take if I'm heading down south on the M74 - certainly beats the M9/M876/A80/M73/M74 alternative for s**ts and giggles.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Defo, I tend to blast along the lang wang and past Johnnys to come on at Abington. Lorna does sometimes ask me to just stick to the motorways instead for some reason!