ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Putting 2 files into 1?

Punto/Clio GTT
ok i need your help. i have 14 mpegs of a music video concert, they all link together, but what i wanna do is link all 14 together so that they are just 1 big file instead. what software will do this, cheers

172 Cup
http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/cut-join-mpeg.htm

Joining a Video File

Joining files is even easier, you could join 50 Mpeg files in a matter of a few minuets. Again choose the video format that you will be joining clips from with the drop-down menu (B). Just keep adding the files in the order you wish to join the together (A). If you get the order mixed up you can drag one file above the other.

cut-join-vcd.gif

Finally choose where to save the joined mpegs (C) and press start.

Obviously if two mpeg files are not the same they will not join. You could not, for example, join a 352 x 288 video clip with a 352 x 240 video clip. Neither could you join a video clip of 25fps with one of 29.97 and so on.

Last edited: