ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PVS - santa pod on sudnay

audi a6 3.0tdi
i'm supposed to be going down with my mates, i'm going to pay on the door. i might give it a miss if its raining though

mk1 clio 1.4sport
i'm going :) flat mate has a mk4 astra turbo conversion 5 door! will be on the astra owners club stand! you should come say hi!

i'll be on the courtenay sport trade stand, and should be running too

im praying it doesnt rain

last year my mate got dead bad surnburn.. whats going on with the climate.. oh yer thats it.. lets blame Co2 emissions!

mk1 clio 1.4sport
i'll be on the courtenay sport trade stand, and should be running too

im praying it doesnt rain

last year my mate got dead bad surnburn.. whats going on with the climate.. oh yer thats it.. lets blame Co2 emissions!

lol! one of the guys from AOC is on the courtenay stand! His names Scott with a mk4 888 u know him?

if its s**t weather i'll be wearing it over a long sleeved one anyway. ha..

they got a medium there to swap it with :)

M

mini-valver

i'll be there Guy, not on a stand but in a black Corsa C Cdti. If you;re on the Courtney stand I'll come say Hi.....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Half way through that conversion the astra looks ok,then it turns into another chav chariot imho.
Hats off to the engine conversion,thats cool.Although i cant help but think he could of had a 1 yr old aston on the drive for the money he's spent

ian

M

mini-valver

Saw your car in the queue for the strip Guy I think, ** GUY numberplate?
We went down in a Cav turbo in the end and my mate who works at Aston borrrowed a DB9. Good fun on the way down, they go like a b*****d!

I'm sunburnt to buggery as well!

im well sunburnt

yeah that was me, got the fastest time out of any of the VX's there today. :D

and also came 4th in the pro shootout eliminations

mk1 clio 1.4sport
i'm just a nice shade of brown! hahaha my ginger flat mate on the other hand..... was a good day courtenay stand looked good! did you manage to get over to the AOC stand in between your runs up the strip?