ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quaife Diff For 182

172 cup'd extreme
algorami has a gripper IIRC the quife type isnt too hot according to people who have used them.

Dallara-Renault/Sodemo
Are they available yet? Every time we've asked we keep getting told it'll be ready next month!

They have been good in everything else I've used them in.

172 cup'd extreme
K-tec racing were developing the quaife it was due last year but they broke it and its now still under development - they dont want a diff that brakes now do they?

Turbo Beige
I spoke to them about these in early jan, thery had 5 units on test and where hoping that everything would be completed and them on sale mid Feb.

S2 106 GTI
Mate Shauns just got one in his! (182 turbo) havn't a clue what it goes like with it yet, think he's in the process of fitting his gear box back on the car

CLIO 182
Hi,

I received the ATB a week ago ande currently being fitted, so will let every one know is it as good as quaife says.