ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about phone contracts

Shed.
- If i get a phone contract now, when will the money get debited from my account ? In a month's time or as of immediately?

- Say i get 500 mins and 400 texts in a contract from O2, can i ask for the minutes to be converted to texts, ie, so i get 200 mins and 700 texts ?

Clio DCi 65
Contract bill is dependant on what day of the month they collect the debit from you account, IIRC, Orange collect on 25th.

Not sure if 02 do it, T mobile do Flex.

Shed.
Surely theyd debit my account a month form the day of activation/purchase ?

I might go into O2 and ask them about it tbh or ring them.

Clio DCi 65
Ye best bet is to call the, budy,

Saying that Orange biled me for a month and 10 days,

I'm not 100% buddy

its dependant on what rota the bill falls in to. With o2 they bill on the 4th, 13th and 21st of each month. Wait until you get your first bill then just ask them to change your direct debit date. There is no way of knowing which rota or billing date you will be on until your set up on the account.

Just my advice.

Shed.
its dependant on what rota the bill falls in to. With o2 they bill on the 4th, 13th and 21st of each month. Wait until you get your first bill then just ask them to change your direct debit date. There is no way of knowing which rota or billing date you will be on until your set up on the account.

Just my advice.

thats brilliant thanks.

If you hate the phone can you ask them to change it ?

I may as well buy the contract now tbh. Wont get here till tuesday like but o well.

Shed.
18 month, £35 a month, iirc it was 500 mins and 600 texts, and a free bolt on which i took the internet browsing one, went into O2 and got it.

IM SURE i could have got better at fones for you. but i dont like them since i went there a few years back.