ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Amp question...........

about as well as my 1.2 would power a double decker bus:)

to be honest, your looking for a good 200w rms each for the two subs, at the least.

then get a seperate amp for the fronts

doesnt cound like too bad a deal, im surprised at the cost, to make a build comprising mainly of fibreglass i would have thought the labour costs would have made the overall cost muchhigher, but then again, if they do a good job its good publicity for them

personally not a fan of Lanzar equipment

That genesis amp is a very good buy for the fronts.

Oh and for the bass side of things. I think you would be well pleased with a Rockford 500X which would give around 300watts RMS per sub. Its on special offer at £175 at the moment which i believe is the cheapest in the country at the moment.

Failing that you could opt for a 6 channel Audiobahn A6601Q amp which we could let Cliosport members have for £399 which would power the lot. It retails at £510 by the way.

Russ

have they given you any ideas how it will look (using mdf) ??

the audiobahn amp is always a good option, very flashy and has plenty of power for the subs

still not overly keen on the quality of rockford kit

**again - genesis p2 - £150**

Our best contact numbers are unfortunately a couple of mobile numbers at the moment as we are waiting for BT to come and install our new phone lines in the unit.

The 500X is at a great price for the next few days but after that it will be going back up to normal price.

Russ

ive got the 500x, solid looking amp and sounds pretty good too.

yeah thats a good deal evil ice, i got mine for 180...and i thought that was a bargain:)