ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Car Insurance Question

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
just about to pay for my car insurance, selected my occupation which is MOTOR TRADE as im a techy for renault.

got to this bit, does this mean i cannot drive to and from work because im in the motor trade?

If you selected one of the following occupations when obtaining your car insurance quotation then the vehicle may only be used for Social, Domestic or Pleasure purposes: Motor Trade, Retired, Housewife / Househusband, Drivers, Students and Unemployed. For all other occupations the vehicle may be used in connection with your business or those of your spouse, partner or civil partner (not business partner). If you require additional drivers to have business use or are uncertain about the type of use you require, please save your quote and contact us.

Skoda Fabia vRS
Re: quick car insuranhttp://www.cliosport.net/forum/newthread.php?do=newtce question.

id ring em, who you going with ?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
its with tesco, they have been cheaper than anyone else by £150, gunna have to ring them i think.