ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clay question...

al

ST on the way...
Lol! ;)

Must work out more efficient then to spend more money on using QD but would save more time not having to wash.

106 GTi
Yeah saves a lot of time. Brazo also use waterless QEW to wash/clean the cars first to speed things up even more.

1.6 16v
cheers mate, im up for that, carnousser is only ten mins away, touch.
how much can u get the speedline turini's for ?

al

ST on the way...
lewba said:
cheers mate, im up for that, carnousser is only ten mins away, touch.
how much can u get the speedline turini's for ?
You'll need to call them.

:S

Rich said:
I wash the car after claying aswell due to claying it with a soap and water mix as it allows you to get the panels wetter than wasting a whole bottle of quick detailer just to clay the car.

I did it like this today and wow, the car looks like its waxed! i havnt waxed it yet!!

Im very impressed!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Alan said:
Darren yours is sorted now i take it?? I remember when you put some pics up of your bonnet a while back....

Alan, sorry - I've just noticed this now! Yes, it is, for the most part, thanks. Not 100% perfect, but massively better than what was left after the initial claying. It still needs a full blown PC session to get it looking totally decent....

D.