ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick detailer need buffing?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Just bought some Auto Finesse Finale detailer which arrived today, which is a quick detailer. Put some on my front bumper this evening and it basically disappeared before I even wiped it off. Does it need buffing off, or do I just apply it and leave it? I also put more on to make sure there was enough on, and it did the same.

Cheers - Jordi.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
it does need buffing off, and you don't need to use much. Did you use it on a warm panel or in the sunlight as it was quite warm here and likely to evaporate.

Try spraying it once or twice onto a MF cloth, wipe down the panel, then use 2nd MF or fold it onto a clean side and buff it off. just a wipe down is enough.

F56 MINI Cooper S
done a fair few sprays. Only done my front bumper as I wanted to try it out but didnt have time to do my whole car. Its a light mist, almost water. Also, I use it once my car is fully dry? So i wash, dry, then a quick layer of QD?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It can be used on a wet car to aid drying as it will cause water to bead off, making it easier to dry and will add a.little gloss, but I found that if not regularly washed it will cause drying towels to start not drying quite so well. Otherwise dry normally and use just as a QD after to add gloss