ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick detailer need buffing?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Just bought some Auto Finesse Finale detailer which arrived today, which is a quick detailer. Put some on my front bumper this evening and it basically disappeared before I even wiped it off. Does it need buffing off, or do I just apply it and leave it? I also put more on to make sure there was enough on, and it did the same.

Cheers - Jordi.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
it does need buffing off, and you don't need to use much. Did you use it on a warm panel or in the sunlight as it was quite warm here and likely to evaporate.

Try spraying it once or twice onto a MF cloth, wipe down the panel, then use 2nd MF or fold it onto a clean side and buff it off. just a wipe down is enough.

F56 MINI Cooper S
done a fair few sprays. Only done my front bumper as I wanted to try it out but didnt have time to do my whole car. Its a light mist, almost water. Also, I use it once my car is fully dry? So i wash, dry, then a quick layer of QD?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It can be used on a wet car to aid drying as it will cause water to bead off, making it easier to dry and will add a.little gloss, but I found that if not regularly washed it will cause drying towels to start not drying quite so well. Otherwise dry normally and use just as a QD after to add gloss