ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick fog light question

jakehamer1994

North West - North
hi need some help ive been speaking to a guy on here who is willing to sell me his fog lights of his 172 which im happy to buy, however my car is not a sport but it does have the fog lights holes in the bumper like the sport however they are just blanked up at the back. Now im thinking if you just rip the back plate out then these fogs will just fit in perfectly? If anyone knows or has done it please let me know as i would like to buy them but would like to know if they will fit first.

thanks
jake

this is best pic ive got hope you can see what i mean.
1011863_4431030873343_2096387011_n.jpg

Attachments

• edit car 2.jpg
    edit car 2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 36
  clio dci , ren8
you need the bits out of the bumper that the lights sit in ,& if you want them to work fist thing to do is check there are contacts in your fuse box for front fogs

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Okay thanks I don't think mine has wiring there and I will speak to the guy now about the fitting bit then and see if I can get them. Did you just rip the blanks out then?