ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick IE Question

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Everytime I type an address into IE, it comes up with every site I have been on in ages. Is there any way to get rid of this?

I have tried clearing my history and internet files etc, but they are still there.

Thanks.

Deeg.

Leon Cupra R 225
It's faster to go back to previous pages etc if you keep them in your history but deleting temporary files/history usually gets rid of this. I tend not to do this tho :S

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Right Click on start bar -> Properties -> Start Menu Tab -> Customize -> Clear

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate, that makes no sense.

I want to get rid of it, there's loads, eg, when I type www.a, I get a list of all the web sites I have been on that begin with A, very annoying, not to mention incriminating, lol.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Munday said:
Right Click on start bar -> Properties -> Start Menu Tab -> Customize -> Clear

Cheers,

Cleared all of the recently used programmes and stuff on the start menu as well, which isn't really what I wanted, but never mind.

Is there anyway to just make it so it doesn't happen?

Leon Cupra R 225
Clear your history folder in internet options try privacy settings aswell. I don't use IE anymore as it's not that great. Mozilla Firefox is the only way forward