ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick pic

BG 182
been on here a couple of weeks now so thought id post up most recent pic (the dice you see are not in now) see what you guys thought, its a mk2 ph1 Si with 115bhp :)
DSCN0515.jpg

you may know it, clio?
ha nice one on the BHP

but surely its had something else, manifold or remap maybe?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
1.6 16v is 110bhp and being Phase 1 proberly loses abit due to age so i doubt its an accurate reading you have

BG 182
the extra bhp has come from somewhere aye, soplans ar to strip it and remap maybe cams 2 and lighten flywheel give it more torque

vw bora
nice car mate should take the spoiler off cuz its abit chavy and put a 2.0l sport or cup spoiler on it would look alot better other than that its a nice car, good bhp aswell

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Not a fan of the spoiler and the wheel choice is ok. Paint the badge and fogs black to match the headlights so it should look better.

Nice and low though :D

BG 182
paint the fogs? as in the glass part as for the bonnet badge im doing some work on my old bonnet and that has a CF look badge so the bonnet that is on now is a spare

BG 182
lol i live on redwood drive (that new estate behind morrisons) im normally out on mac d's but havent been out in a while coz of weather, u should come say hi when you see me

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
paint the fogs as in get them smoked (i.e. smoked lense) so not really paint them but you know lol

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Lose the orange repeaters!!!!

Nice colourcoding and you have the same headlights as me so keep them!!!

E36 328
That actually looks really tidy! ph1s are really starting to grow on me!

Maybe the rollers were a bit slack but surely its still good, a dyno cant be out by THAT much surely?

How did the induction kit sound on it's own? Im thinking about getting one for my ph1 1.4 but got told it's not very loud!

R56 JCW
lol i live on redwood drive (that new estate behind morrisons) im normally out on mac d's but havent been out in a while coz of weather, u should come say hi when you see me

Ye know where u mean, keep a eye out for me, will u give u a flash if i see u about, same with me dude