ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Pics (Advice Please)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Firstly my camera is only a simple compact Samsung NV3 and the Pics were taken by just holding the Camera so some have some Blurring,

Driving to Mc D's with the GF and thought the Sky had some Amazing Colours to it so stopped by the Airport and for the First few pics Set the Camera to Sunset Mode without altering any other settings and the Pics came out like this,

Pics on Sunset Mode:

SNV30218.gif

SNV30219.gif

SNV30220.gif

Came out a Strange Colour :S

So then changed it to Landscape and Set the Colour to Vivid and took these Pics:

SNV30221.gif

SNV30222.gif

SNV30223.gif

SNV30224.gif

SNV30225.jpg

Colours are more true BUT still not as the sky reall was,

Any advice on how to get better colours Etc.

Thanks
Andy

D

dick

ewww noisey pics. iso 200, bloody hell.

you just have to set the white balance correctly, probly cant do it with that camera, what you would do with an SLR is take a photo of a white piece of paper and reset the white balance to set that as white.

just gotta get it in photoshop and change the colour balance.

but bloodyhell still shocked at the noise on those pics to be honest.

im looking for a p&s for going out about at the mo, certainly wont be getting that!

...was it a bit more like this?

ive tried to correct the over-red-ness in the first and its brought back that,
(i know theyve got even worse, i didnt wanna wait long to upload um so did s**t quality!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm looking at getting a D40 or something in the Next Couple of Months so then I can play about with the Settings more, Just quickly took those Pics as I was Hungry LOL