ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question before i buy.. H7 philips Bulbs

TeZ

Non RS : (
Philips Vision Plus H7
Categories > All Manufacturers > H7 > Philips Vision Plus H7 50% more light on the road!
140.jpg
Philips Vision Plus is the award winning ultimate vehicle lighting upgrade and has received excellent reviews from Auto Express.
Here are just some of the benefits you'll see:
  • Up to 50% more light on the road
  • 20 metres longer beam
  • Better reflections from road signs
  • UV resistant Cut Quartz safe to use with plastic lenses
  • Optimises colour temperature to give deep white light
  • Interchangeable upgrade with existing lamps
  • Fully Compliant with ECE Regulation 37
But don't just take our word for it! Here's what Auto Express said about Philips Vision Plus in their 2005 Autobulb test...
aelogo.jpg
"This is a superb bulb with a particularly wide beam... whether you opt for Philips or Osram you'll have chosen wisely."

these should be absolutly fine for my Clio1.416v 2001(51)plate ... have checked threads etc

thanks

TeZ

TeZ

Non RS : (
bump.. also any ther recomendations (legal ones) and web istes. these were off power bulbs

172Petey

They look good, I used to have philips "bluevision" in my saxo VTR, they were really good but more "show" than performance.

Ill Be getting philips again in the future, prob the ones your looking at for the clio.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i've got these in mine - i'd recommend them, Osram Silver stars are also worth a shout.