ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question - Bore size at Cat end.......

Thanks for that - seems that the sports cat I have is a standard sized one i.e direct replacement. If the Janspeed system is fitted the 'adapter' must be fairly common I guess?
 
the adaptor will be to fit the standard 'bell housing' at the back of cat I would imagine, if that's what your asking
 
Yeah thats the one.

A friend is fitting the exhaust for me but wondering whether a garage would have one of these or whether I need to get one from a supplier / etc.

Thanks

the adaptor will be to fit the standard 'bell housing' at the back of cat I would imagine, if that's what your asking
 
I would have thought the exhaust would have came with one, don't know whether or not the garage that's fitting it will have one though
 
Will have a chat with chap I bought it off and see - if not I'll have to go decat route!
 
Think you'll probably find that a normal exhaust garage/fitter won't have one of these.

Speak to Ktec and see what they can do. If not just take it to an exhaust place like powerflow etc.. and see if they can modify one of your cats to a straight through 2 1/4" pipe that fits in the sleeve of the centre section.

If you go for the decat route you wont be able to fit your cat for MOT's
 
Back
Top