ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question regarding offset.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have a set of pro race 1.2 from a V regards saxo vts. How do I find out what offset they are?
I have had a look inside the wheel but can't see anything.
Cheers in advance for any info.

(thought I'd check on here as most of the people on the saxo forums seem to be mongs)

WRX
Just checked mine and there is nothing that I can see. Think you might have to get the ruler out.....good luck. Far from easy to do.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'm pretty certain TD wheels do have the offset stamped on them, maybe double check.

WRX
OP Can you compare your wheel arch gap now with your wheels compared to how OE wheels sit? Might give you a rough idea, otherwise you're going to have measure them.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't got the car anymore, the wheels are now for sale and I wanted to confirm the offset to a potential buyer. I've looked online and seen that most saxos were 20 offset. I'll double check the inside of the wheels tomorrow though.
If not, I'll get the ruler out.
Cheers guys.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well just had another look and there is a box but it's not got anything stamped on it. Checked every wheel. There is the width and wheel size and date of manufacture but that's it.
I'm think they might be 20 after reading some bits online but just wanted to check if anyone knew for sure.