ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question

none :(
Getting a 4s today, now before I set this up, I will sync my old 3 so itunes hold all my apps, music etc. To get this info onto my 4s, do I just plug that in and will it sync straight away, and then will all info be on my 4s, or do I need to do something else before hand.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
FLOL. Backup is part of the STANDARD Sync process thats why it says "Backing up" during sync, if you dont know that don't post.

All you need to do is Sync, no "Proper backup" as there is no such thing.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm not saying I'm right but I am certain someone off CS told me not to just sync but do a full back up to iCloud.

If that's not the case then ignore me, my bad.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Backing up to iCloud would do the trick too. Would take much longer, but require no interaction with iTunes.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I had a look, I couldn't find the thread and tbh I couldn't be bothered sifting through all the apple related threads I had posted in.

I will shhhh now.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Good luck, iTunes never does what you expect in my experience.